When bathing, the baby’s respiratory rate and heart rate will be improved, which can promote the circulation of baby’s blood, deliver more nutrients and oxygen to the bones, carry more waste, and promote the growth and development of the baby. However, will you bathe the baby?
I. preparation: control room temperature and water temperature
1. The temperature at night is much lower than that in summer. The temperature in the baby’s bathroom should be controlled above 30 ℃.
2. Prepare the baby’s clothes, diapers, big bath towel, small towel, shampoo, etc. Clothes can be put first in the order they are to be worn: the coat is below, then the underwear, and the diapers are at the top. If the weather is cold or rainy and the clothes are not dry enough, you can use the heating equipment to heat the clothes before taking a bath. After the baby takes a bath, the warm clothes will be delivered.
3. Adjust the bath water temperature. The bath temperature is 37-40 ℃. Remember to put cold water first, then hot water.
Little crane tip: baby bath space should not be too large. Mom can turn on the bath bully before bathing her baby. When the temperature in the bathroom is high, go in and take a bath. It should be noted that the baby’s eyes should not be directly exposed when using the bath master.
2. Start bathing: first wash your hair, then wash your body
1. When bathing, do not take off your clothes or hold your baby with a bath towel, lay on your mother’s knee, quickly wash your hair and dry it, then take off your clothes and take a bath.
2. The best choice is to bathe between two times of feeding, to avoid bathing when the baby is too full or too hungry. Bathing when the baby is too full can easily lead to overfeeding; bathing when the baby is too hungry, not only does not cooperate with bathing, but also may produce resistance to bathing.
3. The weather is dry in autumn, and the skin is also easy to dry. In addition, the baby wears more clothes in autumn, and the dust in the surrounding environment is less. It is not necessary to use bath gel every day to avoid excessive dryness of the baby’s skin and itching.
Little crane tip: when you take a bath, you should speed up. After washing, you should quickly dry it with a bath towel, rub on moisturizer, and put on clothes. The time should be controlled within 10 minutes. If the time is long, the water is easy to cool. You can also prepare some hot water in advance and put it aside. When you add hot water, you should avoid the little basin friend, and remember to mix it with your hands.
3. End of bath: don’t leave the bathroom immediately
1. After the bath, don’t rush to leave the bathroom with your baby. First dry your baby’s body and hair (pay attention to the armpit, neck and other skin wrinkles), wrap it tightly with a bath towel, then open the bathroom door, wait for a few minutes, and then take your baby out, so as to prepare your baby for the temperature change.
2. After leaving the bath water, the mother can gently open the baby’s navel with her fingers, and wipe off the water with a cotton swab and gauze. Then apply a small amount of talcum powder to the baby’s skin wrinkles. Do not pat with powder puff to prevent baby from inhaling. Then quickly put on warm clothes and diapers for the baby. Finally, fix the baby’s head and remove the dirt on TA’s ears and nose with cotton swabs.
Xiaobian reminds Baoma once again that the baby needs to wash her hair first and then her body, so that the baby won’t cry and be in a mess when taking a bath. The common sense about what health habits children need to cultivate is still in the process of updating. Please continue to pay attention to this website!