The first high fever after a child’s birth may be a baby’s rash. Infantile acute rash is a kind of upper respiratory tract infection caused by virus. It is characterized by first high fever (body temperature & gt; 38.5 degrees, or even up to 40 degrees), mostly without obvious other respiratory manifestations. So baby emergency can take a bath, wash your face? Take care of yourself!
Can children take a bath in a rash
Children can’t take a bath when they have a rash. Mom and dad should let the baby rest in bed, and try to avoid outdoor activities, and pay attention to isolation, avoid cross infection. Generally speaking, children’s rash can be recovered in about 3-5 days, and it is best to take a bath after recovery.
If the baby has a rash, the weather is too hot and the baby sweats a lot, you can give the baby a proper bath. But mom and dad should remember, don’t let the baby soak in the water for too long, and don’t let the baby blow the wind. To dry the baby in time, keep the body dry and skin clean.
Infantile rash is an acute infectious disease caused by virus. The incubation period of this disease is generally 5-15 days, and its clinical feature is high fever for 3-5 days, followed by sudden fever, rash. The rash doesn’t need special treatment. It can subside by itself. There is no desquamation or pigmentation after the rash subsides.
Can a baby’s rash wash his face
A baby can wash his face in a rash, but he should be careful not to catch cold.
Infantile acute rash is a common disease characterized by high fever and rash in infants and young children. It occurs mostly within 2 years old, especially within 1 year old. Human herpesvirus type 6 and 7 infection is the cause of infantile rash.
Generally speaking, spring and autumn is the high incidence period of children’s rash, and the incubation period of this disease is generally 5-15 days. The clinical feature is high fever for 3-5 days, then the fever suddenly subsided and rash appeared, that is, “fever subsides rash”.
The prognosis of children’s acute rash is good, generally it can self-healing. However, during this period, parents need to strengthen the care of the baby and prevent complications. You can drink more boiled water or juice water for your baby to facilitate perspiration and urination, and promote the discharge of poisons; you can let your baby rest more, keep the room quiet, the air is fresh, and the quilt for your baby can not be too thick and too much.
● early childhood care for rash
Infantile rash is a disease characterized by high fever and rash. Generally speaking, a baby’s first high fever after birth is due to a baby’s rash. Therefore, when the baby has a fever for the first time, parents should observe the baby’s condition calmly and do a good job of nursing.
1. Infantile rash is characterized by sudden fever and fever regression. Therefore, when the baby is hot, mom and dad should not rush to relieve the baby’s fever. They should go to the hospital first and listen to the doctor. They can’t take medicine at will. In the aspect of baby care, we should pay attention to feeding more water. The food is mainly liquid and half liquid to supplement the water lost by the high fever body.
2. When the baby’s temperature is over 39 ℃, warm water or 50% alcohol can be used to wipe the baby’s body to prevent the baby from drawing wind due to high temperature.
3. Properly supplement the baby with vitamin B and vitamin C.
4. Keep the baby’s skin clean and clean, and often wipe the sweat stains on the baby’s body to avoid catching cold.
5. Let the baby rest more to ensure that the baby has enough sleep, which is conducive to the recovery of the body. In addition, the room should be quiet, the air should be fresh, and the quilt should not be too thick.
6. Take your baby to outdoor activities as little as possible, pay attention to isolation and avoid cross infection.
The above is the introduction of children’s emergency about whether they should take a bath and wash their faces. If mums have any questions, please consult a pediatrician. After all, the health of the baby is the first. If you want to know more about what health habits children need to cultivate, this website has a lot of relevant knowledge for you to find, hoping to help you!