The bottle is like the only “tableware” for a baby. It needs to be cleaned and disinfected once after feeding. It takes a long time to count it down in a day. Maybe some novice mothers will be lazy and feel that they don’t need to disinfect after washing the bottles. In fact, it’s a big health risk. Even if the milk bottle is washed, how many milk stains will remain? The nutritious milk stains are most likely to breed bacteria, which will cause intestinal problems for the baby, so we must disinfect it! So how to disinfect the milk bottle and mix the milk?
How to disinfect milk utensils and how to mix milk
(1) the milk utensils must be cleaned before disinfection. The milk stains left on the milk bottle, nipple and bottle cap shall be cleaned respectively, and then they shall be washed with detergent and washed with water.
(2) the easiest way to disinfect in the family is to boil the milk utensil in boiling water for 10 minutes, then take it out for use after cooling.
(3) adults must wash their hands before mixing milk. Even if you wash your hands, do not touch the inside of the bottle and the nipple with your hands during the milk preparation process to avoid contamination.
(4) pour a proper amount of warm boiled water of 50-60 ℃ into the bottle (some bottles are not calibrated correctly, you can measure the error in the measuring cup before using for the first time, and then you can know it in your mind) and then add a proper amount of milk powder. Gently shake the bottle until the milk powder dissolves completely.
(5) the unfinished milk shall not be kept in the bottle for next feeding. Because in the process of sucking, the milk in the bottle has been polluted. After a few hours, the bacteria have multiplied exponentially enough to make the baby sick. What should I do if I have a little milk left? I can’t force my child to drink it, and I can’t put it on the next meal. If I’m sad, I’ll let the adult drink it. If I really don’t want to drink it, I’ll pour it out. Will you not copy the books but combine the food of my baby with the actual demand? If you can do this, congratulations. You really learn to match your child Milk.
In this way, it’s easy to sterilize milk bottles and mix milk in five steps! For the sake of the baby’s health, no matter how lazy the mother is, don’t forget to sterilize the bottle. If you want to learn more about children’s bedclothes need disinfection online, you can go to Baibai safety net to check and read.