TV is becoming more and more important in the family. Preschool children must be able to understand some programs. Because the pictures are constantly changing, they can attract their children’s attention. Some parents think that TV programs will make children quiet and not run around, so they think it’s good to let TV watch and manage children. But these days will cause children to indulge in TV, so, what should children indulge in TV? Don’t get addicted to TV. Teach children to watch it!
Usually, children under one year old are not interested in TV, sometimes only pay attention to color and luster. Children over one and a half years old gradually like watching “animal world” and other programs with the expansion of vision and knowledge. Children over 2 years old like watching children’s programs.
1. Babies before 1 year old should not watch TV
Before the age of one, it is absolutely forbidden for babies to watch TV, even from the mirror. Because the development of the baby’s eyes in this period is not perfect, the color of the TV is more and faster, which has a great impact on the baby’s vision. In addition, the voice of television may be just right for recognition, but it is too big for infants, which will greatly affect hearing. In addition, the voice of television is a kind of mechanical sound. If you listen more, the children are not sensitive to the voice of ordinary people, which will affect the future interaction with their parents. So, it’s better not to look at it. Generally, after one year old, he can watch 30 minutes of TV at most every day.
2. Watching TV will have a bad effect on children:
1. It is not conducive to the development of the baby’s vision. The baby’s eyes are still developing, and the vision is not perfect. The constantly flashing TV spots will cause abnormal refraction, strabismus, and esotropia, especially the damage caused by the close large TV screen.
2. When watching TV, the electromagnetic wave emitted by TV is harmful to baby’s health.
3. The rapid change of TV picture will cause attention disorder, which will make it difficult for children to focus on something.
4. Watching TV is a kind of passive experience, which will lead to the formation of a “lack of vitality” brain activity mode, which is directly related to the dullness of intellectual activities. Most of the time between supper and bedtime is an important time for parents to raise their children. It is also a time for parents and children to have fun and strengthen communication. For example, letting children watch TV with their parents will deprive this opportunity, reduce the time for early education, and have adverse effects on their physical and mental development.
How to guide children to watch TV correctly
Preschool children should form a good habit of watching TV, otherwise, it will bring harm to the body.
1. Avoid too long time
Children are in a period of rapid physical and mental development. Watching TV for a long time every day is easy to cause fatigue of their nervous system and body, affect the healthy development of their body and mind, and affect the normal progress of other activities such as learning. It is better for preschool children to watch TV within 40 minutes every day.
2. Avoid too close
Preschoolers like to sit in front when they watch TV. In this way, under the long-term stimulation of the strong light emitted by the screen, children’s eyes are not only easy to reduce the visual acuity and adaptability of children, but also easy to cause the reduction of the ciliary muscle regulation function of the eye, the lens gradually becomes convex, leading to myopia. Generally speaking, when watching TV, it is advisable to place the child’s seat 2.5-4 meters away from the TV.
3. Avoid excessive volume
When preschoolers watch TV for a long time, under the stimulation of high volume, it is not only easy to reduce the sense of hearing, form bad hearing habits, but also easy to lead to the decline of the sense of vision. On the contrary, using a relatively small volume can greatly promote the development of children’s hearing, vision and attention.
4. Avoid too dark light
When watching TV, the indoor light is too dark, which will affect the development of children’s visual function, and also easily lead to myopia. When you watch TV with your child at night, do not turn off all the lights. Install a small red light behind the TV to protect your eyesight.
5. Avoid improper sitting posture
When children watch TV, they sit askew, such as leaning on the quilt and lying in their parents’ arms, which is easy to deform and bend their children’s unformed spine and form bad sitting habits.
6. Don’t watch after meals
After dinner, children watch TV, which is easy to shift their brain excitation center, and focus on TV content, forming stagnation of digestive secretion and food deposition, and affecting gastrointestinal digestion. After dinner, it’s better to let the child have a little activity before watching TV.
7. Avoid watching while eating
Children watch TV while eating or candy, melon seeds and so on, the food in their mouth is often not chewed enough, which is easy to increase their digestive burden and affect their digestive function. In the long run, it is easy to form the bad habit of eating snacks.
8. Don’t read the contents of fighting and killing
Preschoolers often watch martial arts murder films, which not only make children in a state of fear for a long time, affect their physical and mental health, but also make them curious and imitate, which leads to the improvement of children’s adaptability to bad social phenomena such as fighting and fighting. Attack and risk-taking increased.
How to watch TV without hurting your eyes?
★ make sure the TV image is clear
★ whether the picture of TV is stable
★ keep the room moderately illuminated: pay attention to the light and shade contrast between the room and the screen. Soft light is the best way to avoid direct exposure to the screen or eyes, in addition, to avoid the screen reflective damage to the children’s vision.
★ keep a certain viewing distance between the children’s sitting position and the TV, and keep a head up angle when watching TV. It’s not appropriate to set the TV too high or too biased.
★ during the advertising time, it is also very important to let the children’s eyes leave the fluorescent screen and have a rest.
Watch TV to protect your eyesight:
(1) the distance between the children’s eyes and the fluorescent screen should be appropriate. The closer the fluorescent screen is to the eyes, the greater the adjustment of the eyes, the more tired the eyes are, and the longer the time is, the myopia will be formed. Generally, the distance between TV and eyes is about 1.5m. At the same time, there should be weak lighting in the room, so as to reduce the strong contrast between the brightness of the fluorescent screen and the surrounding dark background, which is conducive to protecting children’s vision.
(2) it is better to watch TV in the daytime than in the evening, because there is natural light as the foil in the daytime, which can protect the eyesight.
(3) take a rest for 20-30 minutes to avoid eye fatigue.
(4) children should not watch TV programs that are easy to excite before going to bed, which is easy to excite, difficult to fall asleep and sometimes uneasy to sleep.
The above is how the children introduced by Baibai safety net are addicted to the introduction of TV. I wonder if the knowledge of Xiaobian has any enlightenment for you? If you want to know more about children’s home anti electric shock information, you can log in to Baibai safety net, more details are waiting for you!