We all know that children have a strong desire for knowledge. They always like to touch and play around at home. If they accidentally touch the power supply and socket, it is very dangerous. Many children have electric shock accidents at home. On the one hand, it is due to the negligence of family members in preventive measures and safety education. On the other hand, there are hidden dangers in electrical appliances and power lines. So how can we prevent children from getting electric shock?
Precautions for baby’s electric shock:
1. The hidden danger of electric shock in the family shall be repaired in time.
2. The indoor power plug should be installed in a place that children can’t touch.
3. Remind children not to play with lamp caps, wire plugs, electrical appliances and other thunderstorms. Do not let children stay under trees, wire poles or high-rise walls to avoid rain, so as to avoid lightning shock.
Emergency treatment for baby’s electric shock:
1. When the child is found to have electric shock, the fastest way should be taken to cut off the switch or unplug the plug to make it separate from the power supply. If the power cannot be turned off temporarily, dry wooden stick and bamboo stick can be used.
2. For the person who stops heartbeat and breathing, immediately hit the front area of the heart with the root of the palm or clench fist, and strive to burst within 1 minute of the sudden cardiac arrest. The hitting force is medium, not too strong, and can be hit 3-5 times in a row. Young babies (baby food) should not be beaten to avoid heart damage.
3. If it is invalid, immediately burst out chest compressions. If the child is found not breathing, immediately carry out artificial respiration and chest compressions at the same time. Resuscitation of heart and breath should be performed simultaneously.
4. At the same time of rescue, immediately send to the hospital for first aid. Don’t move children easily until the future of the ambulance.
In a word, don’t let household appliances become “explosive bags”. You must know about baby’s anti electric shock knowledge! For the sake of children’s safety, spread your knowledge quickly! Think it’s practical, please like it! If you have any questions about children’s home-based knowledge, such as electric shock prevention, please continue to pay attention to Baibai safety net children’s home-based electric shock prevention common sense column.