In life, batteries are available in every family, many parents will put them at will, without thinking about what harm it will bring to children. In fact, the harm of battery to baby is great. Parents should pay attention to it.

Four hazards of baby playing with battery

1. The salts of zinc can make the protein precipitate and stimulate the membrane.

When the concentration in water is more than 10-50 MSH / L, there is a risk of cancer, which may cause chemical pneumonia.

2. Excessive accumulation of manganese in the body causes neurological dysfunction in infants.

Some modern medical researches believe that manganese is a kind of metal that poisons nerves. Parkinson’s disease is the result of the accumulation of a large amount of manganese in the basal ganglia of the brain. When infants lick and bite dry batteries, it is easy to bite and lead to manganese heavy metals in batteries entering into infants, causing neurological dysfunction. Excessive accumulation of manganese early performance for fatigue and weakness, dizziness, headache, insomnia, lower limb weakness, walking difficulties, serious can also appear speech disorders, memory loss, mental retardation symptoms.

3. It may cause gastric hemorrhage.

Once the button battery enters the stomach, it is easy to be corroded by gastric acid. Some alkaline substances in the battery will enter the stomach and damage the gastric mucosa. In serious cases, it will cause bleeding and erosion.

4. Burn the esophagus.

The harm of swallowing battery by mistake to children is not only to cause obstruction, but also to burn the surrounding tissue by forming a current loop at the place where the trachea or esophagus are incarcerated. According to pediatricians, button lithium batteries are usually stuck in the esophagus or throat. Within two hours, they will leak corrosive acids and burn the esophagus due to the rupture of the shell.

The above is about the harm of baby’s battery playing. Parents should pay more attention to it. Don’t play button battery for baby again. It’s very dangerous to avoid danger for baby. If you are interested in children’s home electric shock prevention knowledge, please go to this safety net to find relevant information.