Electrical fire has always been the focus of people’s prevention. It accounts for about 40% of the whole fire, which brings us serious disasters. Therefore, it is necessary for us to learn how to use electricity safely to prevent potential safety hazards.
Code of practice for safe use of electricity at home
1. The incoming power cord shall not be used under overload, and the old and aging power cord shall be replaced in time to avoid accidents.
2. The general insurance and household insurance of household power supply should be configured reasonably to protect household appliances.
3. The qualified power cord, plug and socket shall be used for connecting the temporary power supply. The damaged ones cannot be used, and the power cord connector shall be wrapped with adhesive tape.
4. When the temporary power line is close to the high-voltage transmission line, it shall keep enough safety distance from the high-voltage transmission line (0.7m for 10kV and below; 35kV, 1m; 110KV, 1.5m; 220kV, 3M; 500kV, 5m).
5. It is forbidden to connect wires from public lines without permission.
6. The line connector shall be in good contact and reliable connection.
7. For room decoration, the power line hidden in the wall shall be placed in the special flame-retardant sheath, and the section of the power line shall meet the load requirements.
8. Insulating gloves shall be worn when using electric tools such as electric drills.
9. In case of fire of household appliances, cut off the power first and then put out the fire.
10. The wiring of household appliances must be correct. In case of any doubt, ask the professionals in time.
11. Household electricity shall be equipped with qualified leakage protector with overvoltage protection to ensure personal safety when using household appliances.
12. When using household appliances, they should have good shell grounding, and public ground wire should be set indoors.
13. Do not touch the live household appliances with wet hands, or wipe the household appliances in use with wet cloth. The power supply must be stopped before repairing the household appliances.
14. The household electric heating equipment and heating equipment must be far away from the gas tank and gas pipeline. In case of gas leakage, the windows shall be opened for ventilation first, and the power supply shall not be connected, and professional personnel shall be invited to repair it in time.
15. Use electric iron, electric soldering iron and other electric heating devices. Keep away from inflammables. Cut off the power supply and unplug the bolt to prevent accidents.
The above is the family safety electricity rules you must know. For the sake of your family and your own safety, please use electricity safely. If you have any questions about children’s home-based knowledge such as electric shock prevention, please continue to pay attention to Baibai safety net children’s electric shock prevention common sense column.