It’s very difficult to wash your baby’s hair. Generally, your baby doesn’t cooperate with you. That’s because your baby has a lot of stress in shampoo. If you learn some skills, you may be able to do it easily! So, how much do you know about shampoo for baby? What method should you master to clean your baby’s scalp?
How to clean the baby’s scalp:
1. Before washing, mummy should prepare all kinds of cleaning products, including Johnson baby oil, Johnson baby shampoo (tear free formula), towel and baby washbasin.
2. Let the baby lie on her back in her arms, hold the baby’s body with her left arm, and hold the baby’s back head spoon with her left palm; cover the baby’s ears with her left thumb and index finger to prevent the bath water from entering the ear canal, and then wash her hair with a wet towel.
3. Apply a proper amount of Johnson & Johnson emollient oil on the scalp scale, and let it soften the scalp scale, about a few minutes.
4. Then, soak the baby’s head with 38 ℃ – 40 ℃ warm water, wash it with Johnson baby shampoo, and finally, rinse the hair with warm water.
1. Do not use too much skin oil to soften scalp scale, so as not to enter the baby’s eyes and ears.
2. If the scalp scale can not be cleaned at one time, it can be repeated the next day until it is cleaned up.
The above is a little trick to wash your baby’s hair. I hope the knowledge in this article can help you. If you have a better way, please leave a message. The common sense about what health habits children need to cultivate is still in the process of updating. Please continue to pay attention to this website!