Electric shock refers to the phenomenon that when the human body touches the electrified body and the electric arc discharges between the electrified body and the human body, the current flows into the earth through the human body or into other conductors to form a circuit. And we need to master some small knowledge of electric shock prevention in our life to avoid the harm caused by electric shock. So how do we prevent electric shock in our daily life?

Prevention methods of electric shock

1. Do not share one socket for electric appliances with large power consumption

The electric appliances with large power consumption share one socket, which is easy to cause short circuit, so as to burn down the electric appliances or cause circuit fire. Experts suggest that appliances with power over 800W should not share a single socket, such as washing machine, microwave oven, refrigerator, oven, electric cooker, air conditioner, electric heater, electric water heater, iron, and so on. ≫ & gt; cardiopulmonary resuscitation in case of electric shock

2. Unplug the electrical plug that has not been used for a long time

For long-term unused appliances, such as DVD player, air conditioner in winter, TV, mobile phone charger, etc., please remember to unplug them. Although these appliances are not often used, if they are plugged in all the time, they will consume a certain amount of electricity in a year. Moreover, always plugged in, but also a security risk.

3. Plug in properly

When inserting the plug, be sure to insert it well without looseness. Because the loose plug and socket are easy to heat due to poor contact, if the surrounding environment is not good in heat dissipation and there are inflammables, it is easy to cause fire. In addition, if the plug is not plugged in properly, it is easy to get electric shock and cause danger if it is accidentally touched.

4. The plug and socket shall not be burnt black

If the plug or socket is burnt and blackened due to improper use, it must not be used again. Otherwise, it is easy to leak electricity and may cause fire or personal danger at any time.

5. The plug and socket shall not be loose

Sometimes the plug or socket is loosened due to carelessly dropping it to the ground. At this time, many people will ignore it and continue to make do with it, which is very dangerous. Because someday, when you don’t pay attention, your hands will touch the wires inside the exposed plug socket and get electric shock. In this case, it’s better to replace the plug and socket with a new one. If it can’t be replaced in time, it’s better to screw the loose screws on the plug and socket with a screwdriver, or wrap the plug and socket with insulating tape. ≫ & gt; first aid measures and safety knowledge of electricity use for babies after electric shock

6. The plug and socket cannot be wiped with wet cloth

Plug and socket shall not be wiped with wet cloth or wetted with water, otherwise it is easy to short circuit and cause electric shock or fire. If the plug and socket are dirty, you can use a cloth dipped in alcohol to gently wipe them clean, then hang them for a while, and use them after the alcohol evaporates completely. And be sure to turn off the power when wiping, just in case.

There are many kinds of household appliances at home, so it is very important to prevent electric shock accidents. Family members should popularize the knowledge of electricity safety and fully understand the measures to prevent electric shock. The common sense of children’s home electric shock prevention is still in the process of updating, please continue to pay attention to this website!