I believe that no one can deny that a quality of life comes from a home where we can eat healthily, drink safely and breathe fresh. But now high-tech appliances are flooding the whole family, is it good for the baby? Next, Xiaobian will tell you something about it.
Be careful of high-tech appliances hurting children
1. The child’s vision is developing. For the fast flashing image, it is not suitable for the child to watch for a long time, which affects the development of the child’s macula and optic nerve. Therefore, the child cannot watch TV for a long time.
2. The computer is not suitable for children either. In addition to its rapid image transformation, which affects the development of children’s vision, long-term use of the computer in one posture will cause cervical spondylosis and mouse hand. The youngest cervical spondylosis patient in China is only 9 years old. Most of the so-called Internet addiction happens because parents are busy with their own business or foster their children in their grandparents’ place, which makes the children lack of communication and talking objects at home, so the children put everything in the virtual world on the Internet. Therefore, for the sake of our children’s health and safety, parents must take the time to care about them, make friends with them, and warm their children, so as to make their children develop normally.
3. Many toys of children use electricity and light, such as toy guns, cars, children’s shoes, skateboards, etc., which cause light pollution and directly stimulate children’s developing eyes.
4. MP3, MP4 and other Walkman will affect the developing auditory nerve of the child, reduce the child’s hearing, cause tinnitus and hard hearing in the future, and cause deafness. We advocate that children listen to music and play indoor sound. Earplugs are not suitable for children who are developing. This also includes the use of mobile phones, the cooling of mobile phones in the developing temporal lobe of the brain, and the size of sound, which all affect the development of children’s intelligence, hearing and brain cells.
5. PSP is something that many children and big children like. It can be used with you, you can watch movies, play games, read novels, listen to music, and the screen is bright. But it does a lot of harm to children. Hurt the eyes, its word is very small, many children in the shaking car, subway to concentrate on watching, eye muscles to constantly adjust the distance, it is easy to cause visual fatigue. Its sound in noisy environment must be turned on very much, which will directly damage the development of the auditory nerve and the liver for a long time.
6. Air conditioning brings cool to people, but children stay in the air-conditioned room for a long time, and then play outside. Once it’s cold and hot, a hot cold will occur. Reduce children’s immune resistance, a little discomfort will cold cough, and even pneumonia asthma. Because the air in the air-conditioned room is not circulating, there will be nasal congestion, dizziness, sneezing, tinnitus, fatigue, memory loss and other symptoms, as well as some skin allergy symptoms, such as tight and dry skin, allergy, skin deterioration and so on. This kind of phenomenon is called “air conditioning syndrome” or “air conditioning disease” in modern medicine.
7. It’s a good thing that refrigerators are used to store food, but children often eat frozen food, which will damage the foundation of the day after tomorrow and make their appetite uncomfortable. Long storage time of refrigerated food will cause bacteria breeding, diarrhea or gastrointestinal diseases. Eating the food taken from the refrigerator improperly may also cause various “refrigerator diseases”, such as refrigerator headache, refrigerator pneumonia, refrigerator gastritis, refrigerator enteritis, etc.
If we don’t pay attention to these high-tech appliances, it will hurt the baby’s health! I hope that parents can pay more attention to avoid the harm of high-tech appliances to their babies. If you have any questions about children’s home-based knowledge such as electric shock prevention, please continue to pay attention to Baibai safety net children’s electric shock prevention common sense column.