Nowadays, no matter adults or children are facing TV every day, their eyes are prone to dry, fatigue and other symptoms, especially the increasing myopia of teenagers. In fact, in addition to eyesight, there are many negative effects on children. In the face of such TV babies, parents should learn to say & nbsp; no!
That’s what TV babies do——
Fear of strangers: just watch TV with your eyes open. You don’t need to answer each other’s questions or communicate with each other. Facing TV for a long time, lacking communication with others, the baby will become timid, and will also like the way of communication that doesn’t need his response. Fear of strangers will hinder his normal social activities.
No smiling face: when communicating with mom and Dad, the rich expressions on mom and dad’s face will drive the baby’s expression, while TV is a cold machine, and there is no interaction and communication with the baby. When looking at the image, the activity of the front lobe which manages the smiley face function slowly declines, so the smiley face also disappears with it. It’s an instinct for babies to laugh, but if they don’t train for a long time, it will disappear.
Speaking late: in front of the TV, how can language communication be possible? The baby’s eyes don’t blink at the screen, let alone respond to mom and dad’s inquiries. The baby’s language is obtained from communicating with people around him. The language is bilateral. It needs to be communicated between the listening and speaking people. If the baby just watches TV, it can’t achieve the purpose of communication at all. Therefore, one of the disadvantages of the TV baby is that he speaks late and doesn’t communicate with people.
Easy to be irascible: every day immersed in the virtual world of TV, the baby’s character and temper will have a great change. In addition, people and things outside of TV are relatively unfamiliar, and the courage is getting smaller and smaller, it is easy to make the baby irascible. Once something goes wrong with him, it will burst out and like to hide in the virtual world of TV.
Mom and dad should do this——
1. Keep the baby away from TV before the age of two. The baby is in the cognitive period, so he should learn from real life. Try to create a quiet environment for the baby, let him get along with his family or small partners, and learn how to communicate with others.
2. Don’t put TV in the bedroom. Try to put TV in the living room. If you can, mom and Dad don’t watch TV. If you can’t stand the temptation of TV, how can you keep the baby away from TV?
3. After two years old, you can let your baby watch TV, but the time can’t be too long. You can control it within one hour a day, and give your baby a rest every 15 minutes. Because for a long time to let the baby watch TV, not only is not conducive to the development of the baby’s intelligence, but also causes the baby’s vision to decline.
4. It’s not realistic for a two-year-old baby not to watch TV, but what kind of TV to watch for the baby can be controlled by his parents. Selecting cartoons suitable for his age and playing a positive role in his brain can help him learn good habits, or learn the quality of being brave and helpful, so that he can grow up healthily and happily.
5. Don’t let the baby watch TV when eating. It’s better to set time for the baby before watching, so as not to finish watching the cartoon when eating, and the baby will be upset! If you haven’t finished watching when it’s time to eat, you can give your baby 5 minutes at most. If it’s more than 5 minutes, you should go to eat. Don’t let your baby develop a bad habit of being reckless in order to watch TV.
6. Don’t watch TV for your baby before going to bed, because TV will make your baby’s brain in an excited state. In this state, it’s difficult for your baby to fall asleep quietly, even if you fall asleep, it will also affect the quality of sleep.
Mothers should never follow their children’s temperament, and learn the right way to let our baby consciously stay away from the confusion of TV and live a healthy life! If you are interested in children’s home electric shock prevention knowledge, please go to this safety net to find relevant information.