The unsafe use of electricity in decoration is very easy to cause accidents caused by overload of load, heating of electrical and connector, leakage and short circuit of lines, etc. In addition, most of the materials used for decoration are combustible, so the whole decoration should be considered from the perspective of safety to avoid potential accidents. So, what are the precautions for electrical decoration? Small edition remind novice must see, electrical decoration safety guide.
Precautions for electrical decoration
1. The electrician who has passed the examination and has the work permit for entering the network shall be selected for electrical decoration.
2. The electrical materials used for decoration must be qualified products in line with national standards, such as wires, switches, sockets, leakage switches, lamps, etc.
3. During the specific decoration, the following shall be achieved:
(1) the incoming line of your house must be equipped with leakage protection devices that meet the current national standards. Because there is a leakage switch, once there is leakage phenomenon in the home, such as electrified electrical shell, personal electric shock, etc., the leakage switch will trip to ensure personal safety.
(2) when wiring indoors, the socket circuit and lighting circuit shall be wired separately. The socket circuit shall be single stranded insulated copper wire with a cross section of not less than 2.5 mm2, and the lighting circuit shall be single stranded insulated copper wire with a cross section of not less than 1.5 mm2. Large capacity electrical appliances shall be equipped with independent corresponding large capacity sockets and circuits according to the equipment capacity.
(3) for specific wiring, the plastic sheathed wire or other insulated conductor shall be protected by pipe, and shall not be directly buried in the cement or lime whitewash house. Because the wire directly buried in the wall is “dead” in the wall, unable to be pulled out or moved. Once a section of line is damaged and needs to be replaced, only the wall can be chiseled and rewired. When changing the line, there should be no joint in the middle, because the joint is directly buried in the wall. With the passage of time, the insulating tape at the joint will age, and long-term embedding in the wall will cause leakage. In addition, most of the home wiring will not be constructed according to the drawings, nor will accurate wiring drawing files be saved. When nailing a nail on the wall, it may damage the wire directly buried in the wall, or even cause short circuit, personal injury, or even cause electric shock casualties due to the nail driving through the wire. Therefore, it is necessary to bury the wire through a pipe.
(4) the installation height of the socket is generally 1.3m away from the ground, and the minimum height shall not be less than 0.15m. When the socket is connected, for single-phase two hole socket, the left hole facing the socket is connected to the zero line, and the right hole is connected to the phase (fire) line; for single-phase three hole socket, the left hole facing the socket is connected to the zero line, the right hole is connected to the phase (fire) line, and the upper hole is connected to the protection line. It is strictly forbidden to connect the upper hole with the left hole with wires.
(5) the installation height of wall switch is generally not less than 1.3m from the ground, and 0.15-0.2m from the door frame. The wiring of the switch shall be connected to the phase (fire) line of the controlled lamps or electrical appliances.
(6) when installing the ceiling fan, the height of the fan blade to the ground shall not be less than 2.5m. During the installation of the chandelier, when the weight of the lamp is less than 1kg, the flexible wire can be used for self hoisting, but the flexible wire in the suspension box and lamp head must be knotted. When the weight of the lamp is more than 1kg, the chain, hook, etc. shall be used. The upper end of the bolt shall be connected with the embedded parts of the building, and the guide wire shall not be stressed.
In a word, the laying of electrical lines is a process that is easy to leave hidden dangers. The main industry should pay enough attention to it. Baibai safety net’s knowledge about children’s home electric shock prevention is still being updated. Please lock in our relevant columns!