Many families have a strange phenomenon: parents and children hold different TVs and watch their favorite programs without communication. This practice, in addition to conniving children to watch TV, will only make the parent-child relationship appear estrangement. Parents need to know: how to guide their children to watch TV instead of being the “captives” of TV!
How to guide children to watch TV correctly?
1. Preschool children should not watch TV for more than 3 hours a week. Don’t watch TV programs that are too noisy, violent, stimulating, and easy to frighten children. Don’t let the child watch TV after supper, especially one hour before going to bed, so that the child can fall asleep in a relaxed state. Strictly control the time children watch TV.
2. It is not allowed to give the remote control to children to choose their own programs. If a child often watches a program, parents should make sure that it is good for the child. We should strictly control the scope of children watching TV.
3. Watch and discuss TV programs with children to make them know that TV programs are made, not necessarily represent real life, and they should be accepted selectively.
4. Parents should arrange their children’s activities as well as possible so that children don’t need to use TV to fill the time gap. Such as getting up, eating three meals, snacks, going to bed, lunch break, outdoor activities, indoor activities, story telling, building block time and playing time with children, etc., it is necessary to have rules and enrich the children’s life.
5. Preschool children have a lot of life skills to learn. Don’t spend time on TV. Parents should also watch less TV for their children.
The above is how to guide children to watch TV, which has a great impact on children’s physical and mental health, especially preschool children. If you want to know more about electric shock prevention for children at home, please continue to pay attention to the recent update of Baibai safety net.