Childhood is a critical period for children’s growth and development, which is very vulnerable to the impact of the environment. Therefore, at the beginning of home decoration, good planning and design should be carried out according to their needs. Therefore, attention should be paid to three aspects of children’s room decoration, to give the baby a safe and environmentally friendly room.
Problems in children’s room decoration
In recent years, there are many problems in the decoration of children’s houses. Generally speaking, there are three problems: 1. Safety; 2. Environmental protection; 3. Humanization of design;
As we all know, children are curious and lively. We should pay attention to this when designing children’s rooms. 1. Hard materials (such as floor tiles) are not easy to use on the ground to prevent wrestling. Floor is recommended. It is not recommended to use carpet, it is difficult to clean. The parasite surface of ezsen causes respiratory tract infection in children, while the chemical fiber carpet is easy to make children allergic. 2. It is not easy to use too many edges and corners in the room, so try to avoid using them. 3. All power sockets shall be concealed as much as possible, and protective devices shall be selected. 4. Guardrail shall be set on windowsill. 5. It is better not to use glass materials.
II. Environmental protection:
According to incomplete statistics, at present, 95% of heavy metal elements or leukemia in children in Shanghai are related to decoration pollution. How to avoid it?
1. The paint and coating shall be water-soluble materials as far as possible, and the color shall not be too bright. The more bright the material contains, the higher the heavy metal substance, which will directly lead to lead and mercury poisoning in children.
2. Simplify the decoration and reduce the use of decoration materials, that is, reduce pollution.
3. The wall should be painted as much as possible. If wallpaper must be used, children’s wallpaper is the best choice.
4, the floor should not be paved with plastic flooring, such as floor jigsaw and other foam plastic products.
5. It is better not to use marble or granite or other products with radiation for windowsill.
3. Humanization of design:
1. Although it is not easy to use bright colors in color, it should not be rigid. It can be bright, which can help the development of children’s visual nerve.
2. The space layout should be compact, with more space for activities. Children over 10 years old should try their best to be adults in the design of objects, because children grow fast, so they should reserve enough space and not design too many decorations.
3. The lighting should be soft and not dazzling (such as Spotlight)
4. The scale of furniture, table, stool, bed and other items shall meet the actual requirements of children, and shall be interesting. Do not ceiling if possible.
The above are three aspects that the editor reminds you to pay attention to, hoping to provide reference for parents and create a safe and healthy growth environment for children. If you have any questions about what kind of children’s protective fence is good and other knowledge about children’s home, please continue to pay attention to the safety knowledge column of children’s protective fence of Baibai safety net.