These days, no one’s baby would like to hold it in the palm of his hand, but on the way of children’s growth, parents always have an endless heart. Therefore, many parents will start in many ways, from daily life to ensure the safety of the baby. For example, the most commonly used household appliances in daily life are safe to use. This paper summarizes the most complete safety regulations for the use of household appliances for your reference.
The following are the most common dangerous behaviors in the family:
12% of people will: forget the cooking utensils on the open fire.
12% will: forget to turn off the tap.
11% will: wet hands use electrical appliances.
11% will: Unplug without turning off the appliance.
9% will: gas valve is not turned off.
7% will: forget to turn off the oven.
7% will: forget to turn off the iron
1. It is better to use ceiling chandelier, which will make the whole room have good lighting effect.
2. It is better not to use floor lamp or place the lamp near the curtain, especially do not use halogen lamp, because halogen lamp has more heat release and is more likely to cause fire accidents.
3. The air conditioner can be installed in the baby’s room, but the air outlet should not face the baby’s bed or the place where he plays.
4. When the weather is hot, be careful not to let the room temperature be too low. The temperature difference between indoor and outdoor shall not exceed 6 ℃ ~ 7 ℃.
A living room
5. The location of the TV is very important to prevent the baby from vision problems. Screens below 25 inches should be placed about two meters away from the sofa, while large screens above 25 inches should be placed about four meters away from the sofa.
6. In case of rainstorm, disconnect the power cord and antenna, otherwise it may be affected by lightning.
7. The TV should be placed in a balanced and stable place to avoid the TV falling or falling when children are playing.
8. Unlike VCD, DVD requires laser beam, which may cause harm to human body. Therefore, when the DVD player is turned on, it is better not to look closely.
9. At the same time, keep the liquid away from the DVD to avoid the damage to the machine caused by the liquid splashing.
10. Pay attention to keep the rags, gloves, hand towels and other fabrics away from the stove, because they may burn up if you don’t pay attention to them.
11. Be sure to close the gas valve before going to bed to avoid gas leakage.
12. The oven door should be tightly closed to ensure that the hot gas does not spread out.
13. If you need to take out something with high temperature from the oven, you should figure out what to hold it with in advance.
14. Never leave the oven door open because the child is likely to be burned. Although the new generation of oven can avoid excessive temperature on the outer wall and door, it is safe to keep children away from the hot oven.
15. Only containers made of glass, ceramics and other specific materials can be placed in the microwave oven. Remember not to put metal objects. Nor can sealed containers be placed, because pressure is likely to cause them to explode.
16. The microwave oven with barbecue function and electric oven are heated in different ways. Please don’t burn yourself.
17. If you want the refrigerator to achieve the best use effect, please check the rubber on the refrigerator door regularly and clean the inside of the refrigerator every 6 months. Be sure to cut off the power before cleaning.
18. Because the dishwasher needs water during operation, it’s better to ask professionals to do its circuit connection.
19. Be very careful when placing the knife and fork to avoid scratching yourself when taking it out.
20. If it is not used for a long time, cut off the power supply and turn off the drain pipe.
21. Do not use near the pool or tub, or when your hands are wet.
22. When using, keep the hair dryer at least 20cm away from the hair, otherwise it is easy to damage the hair.
Gas water heater:
23. The scale accumulated in the water heater will cause poor heat conduction and increase air consumption, so regular cleaning is very important.
24. If it is not used for a long time, cut off the power supply and close the gas valve. Of course, if you want to be safer and more economical, it’s best to turn off the water heater every night.
Several appliances that require extra care:
25. No matter when, the wind of the electric fan can’t directly blow at people. You can’t put the electric fans behind the flowers or curtains, because they will affect the air flow and easily be twisted into the leaves.
26. It’s better for families with children to use ceiling fans, because babies can’t reach the leaves and avoid the risk of injury by reaching into the leaves.
27. If the printer rolls up paper, please wait for it to cool down before opening it for inspection; when it is used for a long time, ensure the air circulation, because some printers will produce ozone, which is harmful to human body.
28. The ink cartridge of the printer is toxic. Do not let children touch it. When the ink cartridge is used up, it should be recycled in a special container.
29. Don’t use the electric iron barefoot. It’s better to wear a pair of slippers with rubber soles to prevent accidents in case of electric leakage.
30. Always turn off the electric iron and cut off the power when no one is around, otherwise it is easy to cause a fire.
31. If you need to add water, you should first cut off the power supply, and then add distilled water. Otherwise, after the water vaporizes, the scale formed will precipitate in the iron and block the air jet hole, making the air jet volume smaller, or even completely blocked. Don’t add too much water or mix it with other substances.
32. After ironing, do not close the power cord to the base, because the base temperature is still very high at this time, it is easy to burn the wire.
33. The iron is still very hot after use. Keep it out of the reach of children, or it will easily cause burns.
The author reminds us that many new people or parents to be must consider “whether it is safe for children” when purchasing household appliances. At the same time, the safe use method should also remember Oh! Baibai safety net’s knowledge about children’s home electric shock prevention is still being updated. Please lock in our relevant columns!