Parents are the greatest people in the world, because it is not easy to support a child. It’s difficult to take care of a child at birth, not to mention the amount of care that needs to be spent when he grows up. For example, bathing a child requires special attention to many details. In this paper, we want to talk about the topic of care is no small matter, how many details the baby knows after bathing.
Preparation before bath: the room temperature should be kept between 26-28 ℃, and the water temperature should be about 37-42 ℃. When bathing, it is necessary to avoid the frontal blow of gust to prevent cold sickness. Bathing time should be arranged 1-2 hours after breast-feeding, otherwise it is easy to cause vomiting.
Baby care: after bath care
1. Ear, nose and mouth care: during bathing, it is forbidden to let water flow into the baby’s ears, nose and mouth.
2. Eye care: gently massage around the baby’s eyes, which is conducive to the development of eye muscles and the unobstructed lacrimal sac tube.
3. Umbilicus care: when wrapping the baby’s whole body with a bath towel, the umbilicus can be left out, and the umbilicus can be cleaned from the middle to the outside with an alcohol cotton stick. Pay attention to keep the umbilicus dry and clean. If the navel is red, purulent or has an unpleasant smell, it should be treated by a doctor.
4. Skin care: usually in the wrinkle area, you can apply some talcum powder for your baby to make him feel dry and comfortable. Apply skin care oil to the baby’s buttocks to prevent diaper rash caused by urine stimulation.
If the skin has rash, red buttocks and other conditions, it is the most important to keep dry and apply medicine according to the doctor’s instructions. At this time, if you use these oils or powders, it will be a redundant irritant for your baby, but it is harmful and useless.
5. Face care: if the baby’s face skin is dry, a small amount of moisturizing oil can be applied on the face to keep the skin moist and smooth. It is worth noting that the baby products such as skin care oil and talcum powder sold on the market can be used appropriately only when there is no disease on the baby’s skin. And these oil or powder can not be directly sprinkled on the skin of the newborn, it should be sprinkled on your hands first, and then on the baby.
The baby’s skin is very delicate, we must take care of it carefully, and the care after bath is also very important. Parents may as well learn more. The common sense about what health habits children need to cultivate is still in the process of updating. Please continue to pay attention to this website