Many parents think that watching TV can help children learn knowledge. Good TV programs can replace reading. Emotion is the influence of TV on children, especially the negative influence. Therefore, to prevent children from being negatively affected by TV, the following 14 items should be noted!
To prevent children from being negatively affected by TV, pay attention to the following 14 items!
1. Children under 2 years old are not recommended to watch TV or video.
2. Children over 2 years old should watch TV for 1-2 hours every day.
3. TV programs should be suitable for children’s age and avoid any violence. The selected TV programs should be conducive to the development of children’s language and social skills.
4. Treat watching TV as a privilege or reward. Children are not allowed to watch TV until they have finished reading, homework or assigned tasks.
5. Select the TV programs the children watch, and turn off the TV as soon as the programs are over.
6. Choose TV programs that are conducive to cultivating children’s positive values such as kindness, sense of responsibility and cooperation.
7. Watch TV with children, and discuss TV content with children after watching the program. Explain what they don’t understand, understand the difference between cartoon characters and real life, and let children know the truth, the good and the beauty.
8. Encourage children to turn watching TV into a positive learning experience rather than passively receiving information. Encourage children to sing and dance with TV characters. Ask the child “what would you do if you were you?”? Why? ” Something like that.
9. Don’t move the TV into the children’s bedroom.
10. Turn off the TV during meal time, so that the family can chat while eating, and enhance communication between families.
11. Do not let school-age children do their homework while watching TV.
12. Encourage children to do something other than watching TV. For example, go out for sports, draw, read, play with friends, and more importantly, let children stay with their families.
13. Non video entertainment toys such as books, toys, riddles and game consoles shall be placed in the room where the TV is put.
14. In terms of less TV watching, parents should set a good example for their children. Chen Xi
Xiaobian still suggests that if you want to expand your children’s knowledge and vision through watching TV, you should read books and newspapers together, go to museums and exhibitions together, and go to nature observation and exploration together. If you want to know more about children’s home electric shock prevention knowledge, this website has a lot of relevant knowledge for you to find, hope to help you!