Many parents are very confused: I don’t know why, the baby likes to take a bath, but is particularly afraid of shampoo. Every time she washes her hair, she is crying, which makes her heart hurt! So before washing your baby’s hair, what do you need to do to prepare? To ensure the smooth completion of this work?
Preparation: one washbasin, baby shower gel and two towels
Babies under 1 year old
1. Put the baby’s head on one of your hands, back on your forearm, hide the baby’s legs in the elbow, and make the other hand into a ring. Gently pour the water from the bath on the baby’s head.
2. Hold the baby on your lap and dry your head with a towel.
Babies over 1 year old
1. First wet the baby’s hair and pour some shampoo on his hand.
2. Hold the baby’s head with one hand and wash the baby’s hair with the other hand poured with shampoo.
3. If there is soap in the tub, just use this water to wash your hair.
1. Do not get water into the baby’s eyes.
2. The water temperature shall be controlled at 37 38 ℃
3. No matter how old you wash your baby’s hair, you should pay attention to their emotional reaction. Some babies are afraid to wash their hair. Adults need to comfort their babies. For example, try to be close to the baby and encourage him with words: baby, don’t be afraid, dad is around Also can let the baby play for a while before shampoo, dispel the nervous, the fear psychology.
If the baby doesn’t like shampoo, don’t wash the baby forcibly, lest he cry when he washes his hair for fear. You can wash his hair in another way and make him fall in love with it! If you want to know more about what health habits children need to cultivate, this website has a lot of relevant knowledge for you to find, hoping to help you!