Bathing your baby often can promote the growth and development of your baby. Because you need to take off your baby’s clothes before taking a bath, it’s more convenient for your baby to lift his hands and kick his legs, which can promote his activity. So let the baby fall in love with the bath, what are the tips?
Let children learn to bathe themselves
Parents can praise and encourage their children to learn to bathe themselves. How to let the baby want to learn to bathe?
1. Respect children’s self-awareness and independence. Teach older children to understand and learn to clean some of their hidden parts, and know to clean them like other parts. Some older children will pay more attention to the privacy part, so they can respect their ideas. Let the father wash the boy’s hair and the mother wash the girl’s.
2. Make bathing fun. When bathing a child, you can play and chat with him at the same time. You should have an interaction with the baby. Never be silent. It can also let children sing and play games while bathing, and let children learn to bathe themselves. Check after the children have washed.
3. Try to let the child bathe himself. If possible, encourage your child to take a bath. When the two or three-year-old is bathing, he can sit and talk to him or tell him stories. Generally speaking, children before the age of four or five can’t take a bath by themselves, but when can a child take a bath independently depends on the level of sitting and the coordination ability of the body, including whether he is careful.
Make bathing an interesting activity
1. Relax and enjoy. Most pediatricians don’t think it’s necessary for a baby to take a bath every day, but for a baby, it’s really necessary for parents and other people who love him to caress and tease every day, and taking a bath is one of the best times to caress. At the same time, bathing can also help children develop important good health habits. Everyone should take a bath regularly.
2. Make children feel safe. It needs more skills to bathe your new baby. If you don’t understand, you can consult a doctor, or you can get some experience and suggestions from the older generation. You can bathe your baby when you know it. If you learn how to wash, you and your baby will feel safer. In addition, when bathing the children, they can also sing and speak softly to the children, and encourage the children to do water clapping and play, so that the children can spend the time of bathing happily.
3. Make the child completely comfortable. Newborn babies like to take a bath in a smaller bath, because the baby will feel unsafe to take a bath in a larger bath. When taking a bath, you can spread the towel on the edge of the bathtub, then use the other hand to lift the child, let him face you, and then use the other hand to take a bath for the child, and the bath water and room temperature should also be noted. Use non irritating soap or shampoo and a soft towel to bathe your child. After taking the child out of the bath, wrap him in a large dry towel.
In addition, it is also very important to let the child have a habit of consciously bathing. Choose a proper time as the time of bathing every day, so that the child can form a habit. When it comes to bathing, whether it’s playing or watching TV, stop. For a long time, there will be a habit of consciously bathing.
&If the baby vomits frequently, don’t take a bath for the time being. Because it is inevitable to move the baby when bathing, which will aggravate the vomiting and cause the vomit to be inhaled by mistake when not paying attention. If you want to know more about the health habits that children need to cultivate, please lock in the next continuous update of Baibai safety net