In case of lightning stroke and electric shock, the correct first aid method is the key. The key to first aid of electric shock is to act quickly and rescue properly. We must insist on rescue at the scene. We must not panic or be helpless. As a result, people who can be rescued on the spot lose their lives due to the untimely treatment. The following is to learn the relevant information about the first aid methods of electric shock compiled for you, for your reference!
When lightning strike and electric shock, correct first aid method is the key
When lightning strikes, people are easily struck by lightning under trees or buildings. Lightning strike and electric shock can kill instantly, and minor injury. More than 65 V AC voltage will hurt the human body, and the high-voltage wire landing, 10 meters around will cause electric shock. Lightning voltage up to 100 million volts, hit the human body, people can immediately carbonize coke.
For the first aid of the person who gets an electric shock, every second counts. Patients with respiratory and cardiac arrest are in critical condition. At this time, rescue should be carried out at the same time, and emergency contact should be made at the same time to send patients to the nearest hospital for further treatment. On the way to the hospital, rescue work cannot be interrupted.
1. Turn off the switch, cut off the power, and then rescue. When the power supply cannot be turned off, the electric wire can be lifted away from the body of the person who is shocked by the electric shock with a wooden stick, bamboo pole, etc. If the electric wire or other electrified electric appliances that cause electric shock cannot be separated, the electric shock victim shall be dragged away by using a dry rope to separate it from the current. Rescuers should wear rubber gloves and sneakers. Do not use your hands to pull the person who is shocked, and do not forget your safety because of your desire to save people.
2. If the injured person is conscious, breathing and heartbeat are autonomous, the injured person should be allowed to lie on the ground, observe closely, and do not stand or walk temporarily to prevent secondary shock or heart failure.
3. When the injured lose consciousness, call an ambulance immediately and try to wake up the injured. If the breathing stops and the heart beat exists, the patient will lie on the ground and loosen the clothes button, clear the airway, and take mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration immediately. If heart beat stops and breathing exists, external chest compression should be performed immediately.
4. If it is found that the heartbeat respiration has stopped, resuscitation measures such as mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration and chest external heart massage shall be taken immediately (except for a few confirmed electrocuted victims), and the general rescue time shall not be less than 60-90 minutes. Until the person with electric shock recovers breathing and heartbeat, or the diagnosis has no hope of survival. On site rescue should be able to perform mouth-to-mouth artificial respiration and chest compressions for two people respectively in the proportion of 1:5, i.e. one artificial respiration and five cardiac compressions. If only one person is rescued on site, external chest compression and artificial respiration shall be carried out in the proportion of 15:2, i.e. external chest compression shall be carried out for 15 times first, and then mouth to mouth artificial respiration shall be carried out for 2 times. In this way, the rescue shall be carried out alternately.
1. During on-site rescue, do not move the wounded at will. If it is necessary to move, the rescue interruption time shall not exceed 30 seconds. To move the wounded or send them to the hospital, in addition to lying on a stretcher and padded with flat hard board on the back, the rescue should be continued. For those with cardiac arrest, artificial respiration and chest compression should be continued. The treatment cannot be stopped before the medical staff in the hospital take over.
2. When dealing with electric injury, pay attention to other injuries For example, after electric shock, it bounces off the power supply or falls from high to low, often complicated with craniocerebral injury, hemopneumothorax, visceral rupture, limb and pelvis fracture, etc.
3. When encountering lightning and thunder, quickly go to the nearest building to avoid. When there is no place to hide in the wild, you should take off the watch, glasses and other metal objects, find a low-lying place to hide, and never hide under a tree. Do not stand on high walls, under trees, near poles or near antennas
4. Do not use ointment or unclean dressing to wrap the wound or wound of electric burn, but use clean dressing to wrap it or send it to the hospital for treatment.
In a word, spend one minute every day to learn life-saving skills and build a defense line for the health of your family! If you want to know more about electric shock prevention for children at home, please continue to pay attention to the recent update of Baibai safety net.