Now, there are a lot of nominal children’s appliances in the market, such as children’s refrigerator, children’s washing machine, children’s TV, and even children’s mobile phones. Although the manufacturers have publicized the interest of these children’s home appliances in a very good way, not all of them are safe. Next, let’s know which home appliances babies need to stay away from? Let’s count!
Which household appliances should babies stay away from?
Disinfection cabinet is a new type of modern household appliances, which can remove bacteria efficiently and ensure the cleanness of the appliances people use. However, ultraviolet or ozone is widely used in disinfection cabinet. If the human body inhales excessive ozone, it can seriously stimulate the respiratory tract, cause sore throat, chest tightness and cough, and cause bronchitis and emphysema; ozone can also cause nerve poisoning, dizziness and headache, vision decline and memory decline; it can also damage vitamin E in the human skin, resulting in wrinkles and black spots.
When using ozone disinfection cabinet, the cabinet door must not be opened during its working period to avoid ozone leakage. After the work is completed, it is better to open the cabinet door after 20 minutes.
Yuba’s light bulb is very bright, which can make the bathroom warm up quickly in a short time. However, taking a bath under Yuba for a long time, strong light can easily burn eyes, and make people dizzy, insomnia, inattention, loss of appetite and other symptoms. This is because too bright light interferes with the central nervous function of human brain. There are also data showing that light pollution will weaken the visual function of infants and children, and affect their visual development. When using Yuba, parents should teach children not to direct their eyes to Yuba lamp, try to reduce the contact between the line of sight and the bulb, so as to reduce the harm.
Hair dryer is the “radiation king” of household appliances, especially when it is turned on and off, it radiates the most, and the larger the power is, the larger the radiation is. When using the hair dryer, the radiation is closer to the head than other electrical appliances, it is easy to cause dizziness and fatigue due to electromagnetic radiation, so try not to use the hair dryer to blow the head to children.
According to the statistics of clinical medical data, living in a noise environment of 80 decibels or more can cause 50% deafness, which is more harmful to children. In addition, the sound will produce radiation when it is running, especially the “bedside sound” is more harmful. Imagine how much harm it would do if you slept in a place with high magnetic field and radiation for a long time.
In the face of such a large number of lethal household appliances, parents must pay attention to them for the happy and healthy growth of children. If you want to know more about electric shock prevention for children at home, please continue to pay attention to the recent update of Baibai safety net.