Now in winter, it’s the high incidence period of respiratory diseases, asthma and epidemic brain diseases. If Mom and dad want their baby to be safe in the cold winter, which seven situations can’t give the baby a bath?
Don’t bathe your baby these days
1. When the baby has pneumonia, anoxia and other serious diseases, it is better to avoid bathing, so as to prevent the occurrence of anoxia and other life hazards during bathing. They shall take a bath under the guidance of a doctor or give it to the doctors and patients.
2. After the preventive injection, the needle eye on the skin recovers slowly. At this time, the bacteria are most likely to enter the blood during the sensitive period of the skin. It is recommended to bathe the baby who has been vaccinated the next day.
3. After feeding the baby, the stomach is in a state of expansion, and the blood supply in the abdominal cavity is relatively reduced, which will affect the digestive function of the baby and even cause vomiting! The right way to do it should be 1 hour after feeding!
4. Frequent vomiting or diarrhea will inevitably move the baby back and forth when bathing, which will aggravate the vomiting. If you don’t pay attention, it will also cause the vomit to be inhaled by mistake, which will aggravate the uncomfortable symptoms of the child.
5. Within 48 hours of fever or fever regression, the baby’s body is easy to be invaded under the condition of fever. Bathing will cause the baby to shiver or even convulse. The febrile baby’s resistance is very poor, and it is easy to suffer from wind cold, causing the fever again!
6. Low weight babies should take a bath carefully. Low weight babies usually refer to babies with birth weight less than 2500g. This kind of baby is mostly preterm, with thin and loose skin, weak body resistance and poor skin temperature regulation. In this special case, the baby should carefully decide whether to take a bath.
7. In case of skin damage, when the baby has skin disease or skin damage, such as pustules, boils, scalds, trauma, etc., he should not take a bath. Baby in the case of skin damage, bathing is easy to suffer from the invasion of water bacteria, skin damage bacteria are more likely to invade than usual. At this time to wait for the baby’s skin to recover after bathing!
Which of the above seven situations can not give the baby a bath related introduction, have you learned? If you want to know more about the health habits that children need to cultivate, please lock in the next continuous update of Baibai safety net!